Monetizing the iPad
The popularity of new categories of mobile Internet devices such as the iPad, netbooks, e-Readers and smart phones present operators with new and unique customer needs. As these devices proliferate, consumers need an alternative to long-term service contracts and are seeking data plans that fit their needs, when and where they need it. Moving beyond only pre- or post-paid offerings, operators have a new monetization opportunity with devices like the iPad that support real time over-the-air activation.
Download this guide to learn how to:
- Leverage the potential of new mobile devices to generate more revenue
- Save on customer service costs and make purchases/renewals convenient
- Make money from subscribers who would not commit to a data contract
- Provide a more compelling and customized experience
- Create flexible, innovative data plans and achieve fast time to market
By downloading this document, your details might be provided to the sponsor. If you cannot download the document, please contact us.
A smart oven is the newest addition to the Internet of Silly Things
Cognitive systems will reveal the true potential of big data and start the second cognitive revolution – just 70,000 years after the first one