Monetizing the iPad
If you are a member, log in below. If not, please click 'REGISTER'.
The popularity of new categories of mobile Internet devices such as the iPad, netbooks, e-Readers and smart phones present operators with new and unique customer needs. As these devices proliferate, consumers need an alternative to long-term service contracts and are seeking data plans that fit their needs, when and where they need it. Moving beyond only pre- or post-paid offerings, operators have a new monetization opportunity with devices like the iPad that support real time over-the-air activation.
Download this guide to learn how to:
- Leverage the potential of new mobile devices to generate more revenue
- Save on customer service costs and make purchases/renewals convenient
- Make money from subscribers who would not commit to a data contract
- Provide a more compelling and customized experience
- Create flexible, innovative data plans and achieve fast time to market
Note: Chrome users may not be able to download some whitepapers or PDF files. If you encounter any difficulties, please use IE or Firefox to download the document.
By downloading this document, your details might be provided to the sponsor. If you cannot download the document, please contact us.