According to H2 Gambling Capital, the U.S. sports betting gross revenue is projected to reach $23.2 billion by 2030, with 57% of this growth coming from states where sports betting is already legal and 43% from states expected to legalise sports betting in the coming years.
Discover vast untapped potential awaiting you at the 3rd Annual All American Sports Betting Summit (AASBS) in San Diego from 27 - 29 June 2023. California acts as a goldmine for sportsbooks and gaming companies alike, as it holds significant possibilities in the market. This adds to the importance of attending a world-class event such as AASBS 2023. Place yourself in the frontline of the U.S. sports betting and iGaming industry this coming June!
Uncover The Industry’s Next Big Move
Kicking off with the first panel discussion of AASBS 2023, industry experts will be delving into the industry's next big move and what to expect in 2023. Here is the impressive speaker lineup set to take the stage:
- Tanner Kern, Sports Betting Analyst, Journalist, and Content Creator from DraftKings Inc.
- David Isaacson, Senior Vice President of Spectrum Gaming Capital
- Jordan Hollander, Deputy Attorney General - Assistant Section Chief, Casino Licensing at the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Seth Schorr, CEO of Fifth Street Gaming
- Seth Young, Founding Partner of GMA Consulting
Attendees will gain:
- Invaluable foresight into the future landscape of the market
- A competitive edge by staying informed
Hear About Safer Gaming Measures
In the wake of the U.K. government's gaming regulation reform, the U.S. sports betting industry has been prompted to take proactive measures to maintain a safer gaming environment. The following industry professionals are set to shed light on the topic:
- Benjamin Floyd, Founder and CEO of i3 Integrity
- Cathy Judd-Stein, Chair of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Jason Downs, Co-Chair of the State Attorney General Practice Group at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Martin Lycka, SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling at Entain
- Richard Taylor, Jr., Senior Manager of Responsible Gambling at BetMGM
Attendees will gain insights on:
- Sustainable practices and safer gaming measures
- Effective collaboration between regulators and operators
- Establishing a secure gaming environment nationwide
Learn About Emerging Trends
The following iGaming leaders will explore the convergence of eSports, gambling, and sports betting, as well as the emergence of next growth products in the industry:
- Bill Pascrell, Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Ben Fox, COO, Gameacon LLC, CEClive, GETA Global, Gameacon
- Martin Lycka, SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling, Entain
- Tamara Daniels, President of Sixth Man Sports & Entertainment LLC
Attendees will gain insights on:
- Successfully navigating an evolving gaming landscape
- Capitalising on the increasing significance of esports
Network in Paradise
The All American Sports Betting Summit 2023 is taking networking to new heights! Held at the tropical oasis of Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, this year’s agenda includes pre scheduled welcoming drinks set in a breathtaking outdoor entertainment area overlooking the shimmering Pacific Ocean. Connect with industry leaders and forge business partnerships against the backdrop of paradise at the AASBS “Welcome to Paradise” networking reception. Don't miss out on the spectacular opening event that sets the stage for an unforgettable experience. Register today at https://www.eventus-international.com/aasbs
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
- Lou-Mari Burnett
- Marketing Director
- Eventus International
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +27829075850
Eventus International has been in the business of connecting industries for over a decade. With a proven combination of networking, industry insight, and knowledge sharing each event brings an industry closer together and closer to achieving a collective goal.
We take pride in using our platforms to offer bespoke sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that can easily position a brand to a targeted audience of professionals, and deliver a high ROI to companies looking to enter a market and/ or strengthen their brand presence.
We believe in quality over quantity and set out to gather the “right” audience for companies to “shake the correct hands”. By focusing on connecting a C-Level audience, all attendees can network with like-minded professionals, growing their businesses and international relationships.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Gaming Event Francophone Africa, BiG Africa Summit, Online Casino Summit Italia, iGaming Germany, All American Sports Betting Summit, Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE Sri Lanka, iGaming Crossroads Summit, Sports Betting West Africa+, SPiCE Philippines, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Event, Scandinavian Gaming Show, SPiCE Bangladesh, International Lottery Play Summit, London iGaming Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Forum