2D Barcode technologies are not new, but have been deployed for years, and have emerged as a promising enabler of mobile applications.
This GSMA white paper addresses market fragmentation, as well as the needs of mobile operators, handset manufacturers and technology providers.
It provides the necessary building blocks for a successful standardized end-to-end user scenario and service introduction, and advises on best practices on interoperable and secure implementations based on a conducted business models and value chain analysis.
- VR/AR: How do they affect the current service delivery and home network architectures?
- Unlocking TV and video revenue with audience measurement
- Optimizing mobile media delivery and the impact of encryption
- Multi-faceted security: Imperative for IP-powered video businesses
- 2016 Latin America e-health