Whether it’s video consumption from any device anywhere or the operational flexibility of cloud computing, subscribers want to benefit from the latest innovations in network and computing technology.
Satisfying their needs means making changes at the IP services edge to reduce the operational complexity that slows service introduction and increases opex. It also means eliminating issues of scale and limited performance.
This white paper provides network architecture and network operations executives with an overview of changing enterprise and consumer needs. It describes how opportunities and challenges are best addressed with an IP services edge based on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router.
- Oracle Communications EAGLE signaling platform: An intelligent evolution to 4G networks
- Multi-service broadband network architecture evolution
- The smart approach to multi-media recording for unified communications
- Openness from the top down: Unleashing full power of SDN
- The power of software in Ciena's OPn network architecture