Last week's APSCC 2006 Satellite Conference and Exhibition gathered over 500 professionals from the satellite and space-related industries.
APSCC said the event's success "marked its prestige as the most premier satellite event in the Asia-Pacific region".
Themed "Satellites - Growing with Asia", this year's event provided a great degree of business opportunities in the region through a series of CEO roundtable discussions.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast