Satellite operators and manufacturers, launch vehicle service providers, risk management and financing professionals, equipment manufacturers, satellite service providers, government regulators, users, and academics worldwide are gearing up for APSCC 2006 Satellite Conference and Exhibition on September 26-28 in Seoul to identify new business breakthroughs in the Asia-Pacific region.
On the second day of the event, the 2006 APSCC Council and Plenary Meeting will be held to review the organization's business plans as well as elect the APSCC President, members of the Board of Directors and Vice Presidents. The newly elected president will serve APSCC for a two-year term starting in January 2007.
APSCC will also unveil the winners of the 2006 APSCC Awards, which includes the "ËœSatellite Executive of the Year in Asia-Pacific Award' and the "ËœLifetime Achievement Award' to recognize organizations and individuals who have made a significant contribution to the advancement of the satellite and space related-industries in the Asia-Pacific region.
The APSCC says its 2006 event has signed on over 400 pre-registrants, and anticipates this year's event to be the biggest and the most successful of its kind.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast