While the increasing demand for new satellite-related technologies and applications brings more opportunities to the Asian satellite industry, the market remains challenging due to issues such as regulatory barriers and the pricing pressure in the transponder market.
To help address these challenges, executives from leading companies at different levels of the satellite value chain and other industry stakeholders will converge for the APSCC 2007 Satellite Conference and Exhibitionin Bakgkok from Sept. 17-20..
With the theme "Asia - Ready for Challenge," the event will feature CEO roundtable discussions for satellite operators, manufacturers and launchers where prominent CEOs in the industry will participate in debates and share their experiences and predictions. APSCC will also add three more roundtables: the DTH services, satellite financing, and mobile satellite services roundtables.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast