From m-commerce, through m-banking to couponing services, the level of mobile industry enthusiasm for using the mobile as a transactional device is understandably high.
And the introduction and wide scale adoption of the Secure Element as the de facto security for mobile devices and applications will significantly increase levels of assurance for mobile transactions.
- Operator services: Mobile CRM, mPayments and next-gen services
- VR/AR: How do they affect the current service delivery and home network architectures?
- Unlocking TV and video revenue with audience measurement
- Optimizing mobile media delivery and the impact of encryption
- Multi-faceted security: Imperative for IP-powered video businesses