Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) suggests that up to 70% of international travelers now rely on Wi-Fi networks to stay connected while abroad.
This white paper examines how to leverage this opportunity to create new services and products that can result in additional roaming revenues, while delivering an outstanding user experience.
Packed with facts, stats and business cases, the paper covers:
- Roaming set-up best practices for service provider
- Benefits from providing roaming services
- Suitable strategies to adopt
- Wi-Fi roaming business models
- Next Gen Wi-Fi ready network insights from the industry and global operator
This white paper was first published on the Wireless Broadband Alliance website