AsiaSat chief executive Peter Jackson was conferred the prestigious CASBAA Chairman's Award 2006 for "the outstanding contribution to the Asia Pacific multi-channel cable, satellite and broadband pay-TV industries in the previous 12 months."
Jackson, who has been a member of CASBAA for almost all of the association's 15-year existence and a member of the board of directors for seven years, was recognized for his "unparalleled professionalism and integrity in one of the most competitive sectors within our industry and his ongoing commitment to the association."
The other nominees for the 2006 CASBAA Chairman's Award were: HBO, Nokia, PCCW-Now TV, Star TV, Starhub, and Marketing Magazine (Singapore).
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast