The Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia (CASBAA) has launched the CASBAA TV Advertising Awards 2006 in recognition of creative excellence in multi-channel television.
Supported by a month-long campaign featuring three specially developed TVCs to be carried on more than 20 Asian TV networks, the CASBAA TV Advertising Awards ceremony will be the climax of the CASBAA Convention 2006 in Hong Kong from Oct. 24-27.
"The 2006 Awards have been designed to celebrate a burst of regional creativity in the wake of the digital TV revolution," said CASBAA chair Marcel Fenez. "This year's awards will feature recognition of eye-catching campaigns as measured across a range of advertising principles."
The categories include best under-18s TVC, best business/corporate TVC, best travel and tourism TVC, best sports and leisure TVC, best TVC India/South Asia, best TVC Greater China, best TVC Southeast Asia, most creative use of TV, best use of sponsorship, and campaign of the year award.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast