The governments of Russia and China have positively assessed the cooperation potential between the Russian Satellite Communications Co. (RSCC) and China NetCom for satellite TV transmission during the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
The two entities signed a memorandum of cooperation during the 5th Session of the Russian-Chinese sub-commission on communications and information technologies.
Under the memorandum, the 2008 Olympic Games TV transmission service to Russia and the CIS had to be performed according to International Olympic Committee regulations using the RSCC satellite constellation.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network