(Press Trust of India via NewsEdge) China has successfully launched two space environment exploration satellites, marking the 50th consecutive successful launch by the country since October 1996.
The two satellites were launched from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in north China's Shanxi province with a Long March-4B carrier rocket.
One of the satellites was detached from the rocket after about 11 minutes of take-off, followed by the other about one minute later. Both successfully entered preset orbits.
The two satellites, which form Group-02 of Shijian-6, were manufactured by the Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology and China's DFH Satellite, respectively. Both have a designed life of more than two years.
Â© 2006 Asia Pulse Pte Ltd
Â© 2006 Dialog, a Thomson business. All rights reserved
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network