Cambodia's CityLink is deploying a Wimax network extending into multiple cities to address growing demand for broadband services.
CityLink is the largest Internet service provider in Cambodia, according to Redline Communications, which is supplying Wimax gear for the rollout.
CityLink has already initiated its first phase of deployment in the capital city of Phnom Penh, offering varied broadband packages for business and residential subscribers.
The company plans to extend its Wimax network to the tourist city of Siem Reap and into ten more cities in the country by next year.
Wimax will expand CityLink's coverage and integrated with the ISP's existing wired infrastructure, according to Redline.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast