With an increasingly mobile and global workforce, and more importantly, increasingly distributed SaaS cloud environments, organizations are now faced with securing a multitude of applications, users, devices and networks – all hosting sensitive data that is critical to business growth, reputation and customer trust. Applications and data in the cloud need to be protected as vigilantly as on-premise applications and data.
When protecting against data loss or exposure in the cloud, there are several risks that must be secured. Learn more about these risks in this white paper which also provides a three-step plan that your organizations can follow to effectively secure its business-critical data in the cloud.
- How to get the multi-cloud business advantage without sacrificing security or control
- From webscale to telco: The cloud native journey
- 5G and cloud: Accelerating new growth opportunities for CSPs
- Understanding SD-WAN managed services
- Security on cloud still a major challenge for global firms, says study