Comtech Telecommunications' Maryland-based subsidiary, Comtech Mobile Datacom, has secured orders totaling $12.4 million under its Movement Tracking System, or MTS contract, with the US Army.
Total orders received to date against the $463.2 million MTS contract increased to $428.6 million.
The orders are for the supply of Comtech's Model MT-2011 and MT-2012 mobile satellite transceivers, ruggedized and control station computers and support services. These are in support of ongoing program activities in the US and abroad.
Â© 2007 Dialog, a Thomson business. All rights reserved.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network