Comverse Technology registered a 37.9% increase in sales to $394 million in its fiscal second quarter ended July 31, the highest quarterly sales figure in the company's history.
Orders backlog at the end of the quarter was placed at more than $750 million, 27.5% higher than in the same period last year. Growth was achieved in all of the company's three main operating units: Comverse, Verint and Ulticom.
Meanwhile, Comverse has completed its acquisition of customer self-service, bill analysis and point of sale solutions provider Netonomy for around $19 million in cash, subject to certain post-closing adjustments. The purchase, according to the company, boosts its position in offering converged billing solutions.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast