Convergys has revised its revenue guidance for the third quarter, projecting net revenues in excess of $700 million and earnings per diluted share of $0.30 or more.
The company had earlier said that it expected earnings per diluted share to be $0.27 to $0.28 for the quarter.
Convergys will release its third quarter results on October 25.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast