Twitter was hacked after a script flaw in its old web interface opened up when users hovered their mouse over a link, allowing the spread of worms and prank messages.
Twitter apologized over the incident and said it had fixed the flaw.
HTC will trial TD-LTE handsets on FarEasTone's experimental TD-LTE network in northern Taiwan from next month.
Private equity firms Sandstone Capital, Sequoia Capital and Madison Capital have purchased a minority stake in Indian handset maker Micromax in a deal valuing the company at around 20 billion rupees ($438.8 million).
India's public accounts watchdog has warned telecom ministry DoT against relaxing M&A rules, claiming that mergers would create entities with more spectrum than allowed by law.
Adobe lifted earnings 69% but its stock fell on weaker sales forecast, WSJ reported.
Facebook has opened an advertising office in Singapore, which will be the center of its South-East Asia sales operations.
China Telecom has deployed a CDMA-based push-to-talk solution from Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell.
- Webwire: UN plans cloud mobile numbers; Verizon staff strike
- FASTTAKES: Apple, Trai, IDC, FCC, Kordia, LG Uplus
- Webwire: Nortel networks breached for years; Proview seeks iPad export ban
- Webwire: Google to censor sites for India; HTC misses Q1 estimates
- THE WRAP: Self-censorship in India, KT can't quit CDMA