FASTTAKES: Chunghwa, Telstra, Nokia, T-Mobile
Nokia has launched a new internet tablet, the N900. The tablet is based on the new Linux-based Maemo 5 OS, which is open-source.
T-Mobile said it had conducted the first multi-user trial of LTE technology in Austria. The test network covers 60 radio cells provided by Huawei.
- THE WRAP: BSNL terminates Huawei, Nokia shuts retail stores
- FASTTAKES: Samsung, Google, Ericsson, Huawei, NSN, Telstra
- FASTTAKES: Telstra, Alca-Lu, Cisco, Huawei, MS, iiNet
- FASTTAKES: Huawei, Telstra, Thaicom, Motorola, DoCoMo, Orange
- THE WRAP: SK Telecom buys spectrum, Telstra's new NBN snag