Michael Dell has confirmed his company will launch an Android phone in the US next year, following the development of Android phones for China Mobile.
Apple has revised the terms of its iPhone app store to allow in-app purchasing via free applications. Developers of paid apps have been eligible to take advantage of in-app purchasing since March.
Verizon Business has won a five-year contract to design, deploy and manage an IP-based network for Canadian-based financial services group Manulife Financial.
Australian artificial intelligence specialist Intelligent Software Development will collaborate with the national defense forces to increase their ability to wage network-centric warfare.
- THE WRAP: More Nokia cuts, and another delay in India
- Webwire: Apple briefly most valuable in world; Nokia drops feature phones in NA
- Webwire: LG to hire 4,000 more staff; Motorola may profit from patents
- Webwire: HTC worth more than Nokia; Essar wants $700m extra from Vod
- Webwire: Nortel auction delayed, Twitter M&A?