Facebook has inked deal with 50 mobile operators that allows users to access its new and faster mobile siteZero for free
Capgemini will market and deliver Microsoft’scloud-based communication and collaboration services, the firms announced yesterday.
Apple’s iPhone accounted for 72% of smartphones sales in Japan in the year to end-March, said Tokyo-based MM Research Institute.
Australian telco Primus has launched its NBN-based fiber service in Tasmania, with contract prices starting from A$39.95 per month ($33.83), said theAustralian.
Mobile local search users are tipped to reach almost 1.5 billion by 2014 as GPS functionality migrates into mass market handsets, forecasts Juniper Research.
- THE WRAP: Google offers Gmail voice
- Webwire: Telcos baulk at EC fiber plot; Kindle Fire may sell at loss
- Webwire: Tudou prices US IPO; Vodafone India tax appeal starts
- Webwire: DTAC to persist with 3G; Internode slams NBN pricing; Taiwan to lag in LTE
- Webwire: MS seeks $15 cut from Galaxy sales; SE to make TD-LTE phones