Googlehas blocked Facebook from automatically importing its user information on the grounds that the social media site does not allow other firms access to its user data.
Thailand's AISexpects to meet its target of 5% revenue growth for 2010, due to surging mobile data income.
Japan's Softbank will deployEricsson's new base station solution in its HSPA network.
The Queen has joinedFacebook.
Developers of RockMelt have released the beta version of their social media browser.
Appitalism, a new cross-platform app store, has launched.
The top 100 iPad apps cost 171% more than the top 100 iPhone apps, says Distimo.
A Californian iPhone user has filed a lawsuit accusing Apple of engineering iOS 4 to turn iPhone 3G and iPhone 3Gs phones into “iBricks” to force users to upgrade to iPhone 4.
- Webwire: Softbank to launch 4G Friday; PlayBook gets email support
- Webwire: Work begins on ASE cable; Google launches music store
- Webwire: KDDI Q3 net grows 4.8%; AIS 3G roaming from this month
- Webwire: iPhone 4S breaks pre-order records; BlackBerry users suffer outage
- Webwire: DoJ rejects AT&T/T-Mobile; iPhone 5 lost in bar?