The board members appointed to oversee Australia's government-owned National Broadband Network Company (NBN Co) lack a background in the internet sector, analysts have warned.
US doctors have implanted the first wireless pacemaker, which allows them to monitor the patient's health remotely via Wi-Fi.
Online tech publishing pioneer Alan Meckler is exiting the sector, selling off the Internet.com division for €12 million.
Telstra has launched three of laptops embedded with 3G data cards capable of operating on its Next G network. The laptops were manufactured by Acer.
- THE WRAP: Microsoft's $8.5b Skype deal
- Webwire: HTC worth more than Nokia; Essar wants $700m extra from Vod
- THE WRAP: Another Google privacy scare, as Nortel mulls breakup
- Webwire: Facebook IPO next week?; NBTC to post data standards in Mar
- Webwire: Sprint abandons Carrier IQ; Huawei, ZTE eye $200m India revenue