Nokia said it had signed up one million Ovi Mail users within the service's first six months of operations.
Google has launched a hands-on preview of a next-generation search infrastructure codenamed Caffeine, which aims to offer improved search algorithms.
Huawei and Vodafone Germany will partner to test LTE technology on the 790-862MHz Digital Dividend band.
The Kindle eReader is likely to represent of all Amazon sales within five years, according to financial services firm Cowen and Company.
US operator AT&T may have changed its terms of service to prevent class-action lawsuits. But the contract terms may not hold up in a number of state courts.
- Mobile World Congress: The buzz is back
- Webwire: Work begins on ASE cable; Google launches music store
- Webwire: KPN Q3 profit falls 9.4%; NTT Com said to plan big cloud spend
- Webwire: San Miguel ups stake in telco; Sequans, Fujitsu in LTE tie-up
- Webwire: MS "extorting" Android: Google; Samsung gets US carrier allies