SingTel has increased its stake in India's Bharti Airtel to 32.15% from 32.04%, after purchasing the shares on-market for 1.36 billion rupees ($30.16m).
Bharti Airtel separately revealed it intends to launch 3G services “very soon,” without elaborating on the date.
Wikipedia has revealed plans to target India to help the company reach its goal of growing its userbase from the current 410 million to over 1 billion.
Microsoft has filed an appeal with the US Patent and Trademark Office, seeking to prevent Apple from trademarking the term 'App Store'.
Telstra International has expanded its range of intercontinental Ethernet services, including giving customers the capability to run hybrid VPLS and IP VPN networks.
Telstra has launched seven IPTV channels offering unmetered BigPond content on compatible Samsung IP televisions and Blu-ray players.
- Webwire: India can't reopen Vodafone tax case; France leans on Google
- Webwire: Unitech given ultimatum; Apple lands blows in Samsung war
- THE WRAP: LTE iPad unveiled, NSN gets smaller
- Webwire: Apple worth over $500b; US trade rep slams India policy
- Webwire: Iliad undercuts rivals; Reports of Foxconn suicide threat