China Unicom plans to raise $1.82b in a five-year convertible bond issue.
Facebook probably won't pursue an IPO until after late 2012, as it plans to follow the Google model of going public very late, according to a company board member.
Telstra has launched a web-based self-service platform for wireless M2M services.
Taiwan's Vibo Telecom has contracted ZTE to replace its existing W-CDMA infrastructure with SDR-based HSPA+ equipment.
Cisco's announcement it will unveil a new consumer product next month has led to speculation it will launch a consumer version of TelePresence videoconferencing.
Orange Business, Cisco, EMC and VMware have formed the Flexible 4 Business alliance, which will offer end-to-end cloud services for enterprises.
- THE WRAP: iPhone 4 mania, Thai 3G on-hold
- Webwire: Web giants sign privacy agreement; HP plans new tablet foray
- Webwire: NSN to also limit Iran ops; US body calls for mobile driving ban
- Webwire: HTC loses Apple case; HP profit shrinks on WebOS shake-up
- Webwire: HTC said to plan Facebook phone; Icann sued over .xxx