US wireless device maker Novatel has filed a lawsuit against ZTE and Franklin Wireless, claiming infringement on five MiFi hotspot patents.
Oracle has demandedSAP pay $212m in interest on the $1.3b damages it was awarded by a court last month.
AirAsia will set up a Thai joint venture to offer MVNO services using TOT's network under the TuneTalk brand.
New Zealand's Crown Fibre has shortlisted three bids to build the nation's ultrafast broadband (UFB) network, including the one from Telecom NZ.
Qualcomm will offer subscribers to its Flo TV service a rebate in advance of shutting the network down in March.
Foxconn now has more than 1m employees in China, and expects to expand this to up to 1.3 million by the end of next year.
Authorities in Raipur, the capital of Indian state Chhattisgarh, have started sealing 144 mobile towers that they claim were illegally installed.
- THE WRAP: WP7 and Indian 3G, finally
- Webwire: ACCC takes Apple to court; Google faces UK privacy heat
- Webwire: India's telecom policy due April; Cisco appeals MS-Skype deal
- Webwire: Huawei buys Symantec's half in JV; CBI probes SingTel
- Webwire: India 2G trial begins; Samsung denied access to iPhone carrier deals