FiberHome Networks is a leader of data telecom equipments manufacturers in China. FiberHome Networks provides a string of innovative equipments, services and solutions in the field of IP-based telecommunication, and continuously adopts the technology with independent intellectual property rights, research and develop the products for new generation of data communication.
FiberHome Networks has optimized the data communication product line, and has launched a new generation of F-engine data communication products, including S2200 series L2 switches, S3500 series L3 switches, S3600 series L3 full gigabit switches and S4600E series L3 high-end Ethernet switches.
Accurate service control: Support VLAN based on different fields, support PVLAN, 1:1 and N:1 VLAN mapping, selective QinQ, support flow classified based on ports, VLANs, flows and so on
Rich multicast function: Support IGMP snooping, IGMP proxy, IGMP filter, inter-VLAN multicast copy, multicast fast leave, multicast preview, multicast rate limit based on port and traffic statistic. Support not only ACL, IP Source Guard, but also IEEE 802.1X authentication, Radius, and SSH.
Comprehensive lightning protection: High level lightning protection both on the ports and power supplies.
Reliable POE function：Support not only IEEE 802.3af standard, but also the newest IEEE 802.3at standard.
Fully supported IPv6：Passed the IPv6 Ready2 certification, support rich L2&L3 IPv6 functions and IPv6 NM function
Rich network management functions：Support various configuration management functions such as SNMPv1 / v2 / v3, log record, and CLI, Web, GUI etc. Support configuration management.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network