This report examines the prospects for Long Term Evolution (LTE) from 2007 to 2015, by considering what mobile services are likely to develop; what the level of demand for these services is likely to be; and how the business case for LTE varies between different types of operator and under different deployment options.
- Small cell siting: regulatory and deployment considerations
- 5G prospects: Key capabilities to unlock digital opportunities
- Beyond LTE: Enabling the mobile broadband explosion
- Mobile broadband pricing and bundling - The voice of the consumer
- 4G mobile broadband evolution: HSPA, SAE/LTE and LTE-Advanced