The World Teleport Association (WTA) has appointed GlobeCast America CEO Mary Frost to its board of directors effective October 1.
Replacing former GlobeCast America CEO David Sprechman, who left in June, she would complete the three-year term on the board, representing the Americas region.
GlobeCast America is the US unit of Paris-based GlobeCast, a subsidiary of France Telecom, and a global provider of broadcast distribution and content management services. As CEO, Frost oversees GlobeCast's strategy and operations in North and Latin America.
The WTA board is made up of senior representatives of the satellite industry's teleport sector, including Alcatel Alenia Space France VP Olivier Badard, ND SatCom CTO Gerhard Bommas, ATCI CEO Gary Hatch, Loral Skynet VP Jon Kirchner, SES Americom VP Michael Noon, Arqiva Satellite Media Solutions managing director Nick Thompson, and ViaSat director for Asia Pacific Malcolm Warren.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast