A market-driven agenda packed with operator case studies, HSPA towards LTE Asia event will address the hottest topics and issues on :
- Examining the current status of HSPA deployment and forecasting demand for current and future high speed data services
- Identifying successful business models, costs, timescales and key players in the HSPA arena
- Reviewing the effectiveness of deployment strategies currently being employed by mobile operators
- Developing and Marketing mobile broadband services that exploit high data rates of HSPA
- Learning from the commercial experiences of planning and launching an HSxPA network
- Evaluating the HSDPA-enabled devices launched in the market
- Understanding the status of LTE standardization and assessing the timescales for mass market.
- Comparing LTE and its capabilities to HSPA, WiMAX and other access technologies with discussion on where are the business opportunities and market developments
- Defining the business case for LTE and evaluate its importance for operators
- Determining the migration strategies to LTE to ensure a seamless service delivery
|Contact Info:||IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
No1, Grange Road.
Orchard Building, #08-02
Tel: (+65) 6 5143180
09 Oct 2007