To deliver “Zero Wait” experience, Huawei introduces its U2Net architecture, a next-generation end-to-end network architecture for IP video and cloud computing.
U2Net provides gigabit ubiquitous access with copper and fiber. OTN+PID technology saves resources and optimizes the network architecture at the metro layer. IP and OTN synergy and E2E 100G solution caters to high bandwidth demand, along with 200G router and 400G transport solution.
Transparent cache and RAAS (Routing as a Service) increases content delivery efficiency and network scalability. The OAM supports monitoring at optical layer and IP layer for enhanced troubleshooting efficiency.
- Enriching life through communication with Huawei’s end-to-end solutions
- Huawei Enterprise exhibits customer-centric ICT solutions and services
- Huawei Device shows off latest smartphones
- Keymile unveils single IP-based access platform for current and future applications
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing