Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, announced its latest Easy Macro solution at Mobile World Congress 2014. Easy Macro features an innovative and aesthetic design with software defined band capabilities enabling operators to carry out network expansion in dense urban areas.
The rapid increase in Mobile broadband (MBB) traffic in dense urban areas has led mobile operators to urgently require solutions for expanding network capacity in situations where existing site space is inadequate for expansion and acquiring additional space is challenging. To meet this challenge, Huawei’s innovative Easy Macro solution is developed based on ultra-wideband technology which supports flexible configuration of multi-band and multi-mode and offers high capacity for macro base stations.
Easy Macro is small in size, light in weight and easily deployable via zero site space installation such as wall, lamppost, pole and roof top mounting.
Ying Weimin, President of Huawei GSM & UMTS & LTE Product Line, said:
“Easy Macro is a key solution in Huawei's innovative solution portfolio. With its small size, wide application scenarios and flexible deployment, Easy Macro effectively reduces site complexity while significantly enhancing network capacity. Easy Macro helps operators effectively prepare for the challenges of huge MBB growth.”
For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network