Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology solutions provider, has released its Blade Site Solution to help operators achieve a zero footprint for network deployment and rapidly increase Mobile Broadband (MBB) network capacity.
With operators facing rapid growth in MBB requirements, more wireless networks are becoming multi-band and multi-mode. To address the space and cost challenges faced by operators in site acquisition when deploying networks, Huawei’s Blade Site Solution includes a smaller and more compact Blade Remote Radio Unit (RRU) for quick and easy deployment and maintenance.
Blade Site supports multi-band, multi-mode, multi-carrier and MIMO etc., and enables easy deployment through zero site space installation such as wall, lamppost, pole and roof top mounting.
In addition, Blade Site has achieved several innovative technology breakthroughs to increase efficiency by 50%, including using leading thermal and cooling technology to enable use in a variety of outdoor environments.
Ying Weimin, President of GSM & UMTS & LTE Product Line, said: “Our Blade Site Solution follows Blade RRU as another major innovation for Huawei, enabling simple and more flexible network deployment to help operators rapidly increase network capacity in the MBB era."
To date, Huawei Blade RRU products have been deployed in more than 100 countries worldwide.
For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network