Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology solution provider, has released its Lean GSM solution globally, which realizes S222 configuration with only 2.6M spectrum resources and accelerates the GU/GL re-farming process.
Operators are increasingly planning for GU/GL re-farming in order to enhance user experience and increase revenue. However, maintaining a high capacity GSM network with limited spectrum resources will be a challenge operators facing even after re-farming occurs.
Huawei is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions targeting customer requirements and addressing underlying issues. In recent years, Huawei has focused its research on spectrum efficiency improvement and, as a result, has developed its Lean GSM Solution which realizes S222 configuration with only 2.6M spectrum and S333 in 3.2MHz, without compromising network quality levels. This will enable Huawei to further improve spectrum re-use by up to 35% compared to the next most effective frequency re-use solution in the industry.
“Spectrum resources are more valuable in the MBB era and Huawei’s Lean GSM solution will help operators explore maximum spectrum potential and lead to further business success,” said Zhang Jiayi, president of Huawei’s GSM Product Line.
For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network