Orga Systems' Orga Service Manager (OSM) ensures mobile operators optimal conditions for achieving increased regular revenues in the prepaid segment, according to the company.
Prepaid customers can subscribe to a service via SMS, USSD, IVR or call center. In real time, the account balance is checked and the service is provisioned in the network.
The customer is also informed about the service activation and the charge is debited from the subscriber's account. If the account has insufficient balance, the service is rejected and the subscriber is informed. When a subscription is to be renewed, the OSM automatically performs a balance check beforehand each time.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast