(Financial Express via NewsEdge) The seventh Indo-European Union summit in Helsinki, coming up in October, will examine avenues of cooperation in the EU's satellite navigation system, Galileo, along with co-sponsored research projects in fields like genomics, nano-technology and high-energy physics.
Two events involving businessmen and industrialists from India and EU will precede the political summit, according to officials. These include the business summit, being pushed by Ficci and CII, and the inaugural meeting of the Round Table of the heads of leading Indian and European companies.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will be meeting his Finnish counterpart Matti Vanhanen in Helsinki, and they are expected to discuss a range of issues, including the fight against terrorism and cooperation in scientific research and technology.
Â© 2006 The Indian Express Online Media Ltd.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network