Intec has closed two key contracts in Asia Pacific, both with "new, high-profile customers" and with "multi-million-dollar values."
The first contract is for a comprehensive set of Intec applications, including Intec Convergent Billing (Singl.eView), Intec Interconnect, Intec Mediation, and Intec Charging & Rating components. The Intec Solution Architecture will form a key part of the carrier's strategy to offer advanced broadband mobile services.
The second deal is for the Intec Interconnect v7 system. In winning this deal, the company said the ability of Intec Interconnect to support all current and next-generation services, as well as the firm's strong local presence and capabilities were important factors.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast