(Satellite Today via NewsEdge) Intelsat General Corp. has been selected to provide network broadband service to Sintel Satellite Services, an integrator/manager of satellite communications networks.
Sintel will use the service to establish a managed network service for an unnamed US government customer using an Intelsat satellite located over the Indian Ocean region and Intelsat ground facilities to provide the backbone network.
The network broadband service initially connects seven remote sites in Afghanistan and Iraq to the Intelsat-owned and operated teleport facility, VSAT hub equipment and Tier 1 Internet service provider access located in Fuchsstadt, Germany. It is expected to be rolled out to other locations.
Â© 2006 Access Intelligence, LLC.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network