The Swedish Armed Forces has purchased Iridium satellite services for the newly formed Nordic Battle Group. The service is scheduled to be activated at the end of 2007.
The Iridium satellite services are being supplied under a service agreement with IDG Europe AB. They will be used for a wide range of voice and data communications applications.
The Swedish Armed Forces are currently using Iridium equipment with their units mobilized on international missions in Afghanistan, Kosovo and other theaters of operation.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network