Jasper Wireless has partnered with mobile operators in 45 countries promising revenue potential out of customers that use its machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Based Sunnyvale, California, the company's M2M platform allows multinational customers to connect and manage devices (such as point-of-sale devices and office equipment such as printers) from different locations over wireless networks.
In its announcement, the company said it has partnered with operators in North and South America, Europe and Africa.
Danny Shader, Jasper Wireless chief executive, said the company will continue to add more partnerships to help customers widen global M2M deployments.
Although a small market at present, the company estimates the global market for M2M solutions at about $32 billion.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast