LTE is well positioned to meet the requirements of next-generation mobile networks, both for existing 3GPP/3GPP2 operators and greenfi elders.
It will enable operators to offer high-performance, mass market mobile broadband services, through a combination of high bit-rates and system throughput, in both the uplink and downlink and with low latency.
- Small cell siting: regulatory and deployment considerations
- 5G prospects: Key capabilities to unlock digital opportunities
- Beyond LTE: Enabling the mobile broadband explosion
- Mobile broadband pricing and bundling - The voice of the consumer
- 4G mobile broadband evolution: HSPA, SAE/LTE and LTE-Advanced