The US Department of Defense (DOD) has awarded Marshall Communications a contract to provide the only digital video broadcasting-return channel satellite (DVB-RCS/S2) hub in the US that will be connected to the Defense Information Service Network (DISN).
The Tactical Service Provider (TSP) for the Joint Capability Technology Demonstration rapidly places relevant, mature technologies in the hands of the Joint Coalition Warfighters.
Marshall will use its own managed two-way network service, SkyMarshal, to provide the standards-based DVB-RCS/S2 service for TSP.
Marshall will provide network management, systems integration, engineering and remote RCS/S2 terminals for the system that will provide two-way, real time IP video capabilities in strategic areas of operations.
Â© 2007 Dialog, a Thomson business. All rights reserved.
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network