Microsoft has partnered with Augusta Systems to integrate the latter's solutions into its BizTalk Server RFID platform.
This strategic collaboration would involve integration of data from sensors, video cameras, and other edge devices with Microsoft's BizTalk Server, according to Augusta Systems.
The company added Microsoft BizTalk Server RFID will integrate its security and asset tracking solutions.
'The result will be rich solutions for BizTalk Server RFID users to advance enterprise security, monitoring, automation, and asset-tracking initiatives,' said Anush Kumar, senior product manager for Microsoft BizTalk RFID.
In asset tracking, for example, simultaneous procurement of data from RFID systems and video cameras can be visible from Microsoft's server software
End-users can likewise customize their own solutions involving sensor data for BizTalk Server RFID, added Augusta Systems.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast