When an elephant at one end of a troupe of pachyderms was clipped by a hit and run cab driver in Bangalore, the mahout did what any enraged elephant driver would do - he whipped out his mobile and relayed the cab's license plate number to the lead elephant's handler. The Hindustan Times reported that the lead mahout formed a two elephant blockade, stopped the cab and that the mahouts and bystanders meted out a thrashing. After a monetary exchange the traffic was allowed to continue.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast