Mobile service provider GyPSii will provide content and location-based services during this summer's Olympic Games in Beijing.
GyPSii announced a partnership with Shanghai Rannuo and China Unicom
Using camera phones, the service will allow users to upload pictures and videos on the Web (through www.gypsii.com.cn) and share with friends, family and communities.
Users can likewise search other user-generated content on the GyPSii portal or get maps and directions to specific locations during the Olympics on their mobile phones.
The GyPSii service will be available to China Unicom users starting March.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast