NEC Malaysia has appointed Andrew Lee Kok Wah as its new MD.
Lee will replace Daisaku Takeuchi, who will be returning to NEC in Japan after heading the Malaysia operations for over 4 years, the company said in a statement.
Lee has more than 20 years of experience in the local IT industry. He comes to NEC from Jardine OneSolution, where he led the solutions and distributions business operations of the company in Malaysia.
- NEC starts new firm to set up 'smart city' in China
- NEC debuts cloud-based e-money system
- Webwire: Facebook IPO next week?; NBTC to post data standards in Mar
- Webwire: PT Telkom profit falls 6.7%; Vietnam gives sat deals to Japan
- Webwire: China accused of economic espionage; NEC may build gear in India LG plans smart TV SDK; Yahoo