July 1, 2006
APSCC has appointed GlobeCast Asia CEO David Justin as its new VP for broadcasting industry relations, effective Aug. 1. He succeeds Darby Sanchez, who has moved to Europe upon her appointment as SVP of sales for GlobeCast Europe last April 11.
Justin is based in Singapore and manages GlobeCast's operations in Asia, including a master control center and access to teleport facilities in Singapore, as well as offices in New Delhi, Tokyo, Beijing and Seoul.
He joined GlobeCast in 2002 as SVP of engineering and most recently held the position of SVP of marketing and product development at GlobeCast Europe.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast