Telenor Satellite Services will add the new Wideye SABRE 1 broadband global area network (BGAN) satellite terminal and accessories to its portfolio of on-demand communications technologies.
According to the company, the sub-laptop-sized Wideye SABRE 1 is the most economical BGAN satellite terminal on the market and enables users to conduct simultaneous telephony and IP data communications.
Its built-in user interface allows quick set-up and supports multiple data interfaces, including Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB and RJ11.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast